At Auranga we know that your privacy is important so we want you to understand how we go about collecting and using information gathered from our website www.auranga.co.nz.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz) has further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES AURANGA COLLECT?
As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our website:
- Personally Identifiable Information: information you provide when you choose to register for services we offer, which may include email newsletters or competitions. Providing this information will always be optional however, some of our services may be limited if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data: information generated by our systems as they track traffic through this website. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information you may have provided.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not share information collected from our website with any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- the information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised
- the aggregated data (not the personally identifiable information) may be shared with third parties such as advertisers or business partners
- your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law
- if we have your prior permission (which we would ask for at the time of collection), we may share the information with specified third parties
WHAT ELSE DO WE DO WITH PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
We collect this information so we can provide the best possible service to people visiting our website. For this reason we may use the information that you provide to:
- verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with a service on our site
- process any transactions that you might make on our site
- help with any other services that you have requested
- offer the most relevant information to you and for any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake; and
- for any other purposes for which you have given permission.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
WHAT ABOUT OUR ADVERTISERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS?
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You may change your mind about participating in our website and services and can opt in or opt out at any time.
CAN WE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
The New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct this information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us by email email@example.com.